Wednesday, May 09, 2007

And it begins

So, moving further into self-doubt on this whole Springfield application, I'm naturally beginning to second-guess myself on whether or not it even got considered, after all, I didn't put on the front of the envelope that I was applying for the copy editor/designer position.

Sigh, I'll call tomorrow to try to reach the editor, strike up the "hello, I've applied for your position, is there any opportunity for me to come down and visit the paper?" conversation.

I don't know if that would help my chances of getting the job, I'm not sure if anything I do would help my chances of getting the job.

I thought about getting a master's degree again today.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]