Sunday, April 29, 2007

Random piece of looseleaf paper with goals written on it, ca: early college

Again, rummaging through old papers, I found a random list of goals from, I suspect, sometime in my freshman year.

1) Have a serious relationship: Technically, I did, though it didn't last long and there's been almost no potential of anything like that happening again since.

2) Get accepted to the MU Journalism School: I got accepted, graduated and I continue to reap the benefits.

3) To graduate with honors and with a 3.5 GPA: Eh, graduated, though with only a 3.3 GPA and no honors.

4) To find out who I am and what I want to be in the next four years: I still don't know really who I am or what I want to be and it's now been almost six years.

5) Develop a closer relationship with God: I did, actually, but in the last two years I lost touch with that relationship.

6) Take the first J-School class and graduate with the Honors College: This very clearly identifies the semester I wrote this, my first. I took that class, Principles of American Journalism, and a number of others. Though, while I didn't graduate with the Honors College, I think I graduated with about three Honors College credit hours.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]