Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another Saturday

Frankly, I'm not sure how I'm going to survive these. They were going horribly all summer, than I had three fantastic weeks of ACTUALLY making my deadline, followed by the last couple months of nothing but suffering either because other than last weekend I don't think I've made deadline in in weeks.

What's worse is that was with someone else's help. Even with someone else's help I failed to meet that goal. And that sucks. It sucks like all of last fall and a large part of last spring on top of almost everything I did last summer.

Yeah, I know I'm one selfish asshole, but those are my feelings right now as they have been most Saturdays since April.

Speaking of, I'm miserably lazy and ridiculously out of shape. Really it seems like after having talked to people in town and my own observations I am of a minuscule 20-something-and-single demographic in this town. Even if women didn't avoid me like the plague I don't know that I'd be able to find a date.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]