Saturday, June 03, 2006

Update

It's been a little more positive lately, honestly.

This week I firmly carted my butt off the couch and into the gym for an hour a day, I'm even back to lifting weights, it's been very good. So far I've lost only about 5 pounds since I really got going at the gym, and I don't suspect my physical appearance will change much for at least a couple months, but at least I've started down that trail.

So, I'm working on this whole self-image thing from the inside. It feels good to be a gym junkie again even if I don't think it's going to do much to improve anyone's impression of my physical appearance.

With luck there may be a few other events coming up that will feel even better. If/when/as I get more accustomed to this community I'm hoping that I will gradually build a friend base. As such that time not spent at work or in the gym has been pretty darn boring.

Cheers.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]