Friday, October 14, 2005

Thank you, parental units

I really appreciate my parents.

I mean they not only raised me to some state of adulthood, but they have been there to help me at absolutely every life obstacle I've had in front of me even after the state decided I could take care of myself.

They've co-signed lease arrangements, loaned money for moves and new jobs and, sometimes, completely financed me for unpaid jobs. They've forced me to calm down and explain my feelings when I didn't want to face them. They refuse to listen to me whine and they'll always hear me out when I'm ready to talk.

Lately my dad co-signed on my first car loan without, it seemed, even so much as a thought. I would have been without a car, and thus without a job if he hadn't.

Thanks.

Comments:
Aren't parents fabulous? I don't know what I'd do without mine.
They let me go to Africa and, moreover, pay my bills while I'm gone.
Someday I must meet the fantastic parents who raised my dear friend Chaz!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]