Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Your top 8

01. reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. if I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. put this in your journal.

And the conversation following the above, I'd still be happy to do this for anyone.




Liz
01. You hold onto a take-no-crap attitudebut are one of the kindest people I know to those you like.
02. Happiness Is A Warm Gun by the Beatles
03. 10 p.m.
04. tubist
05. Designing the page for the Field of Dreams story
06. Chipmunk (can't think of one)
07. How far you'll go, because I know it will be amazing.



Brandi,
01. Your strength
02. Brandi (You're a fine girl) by Looking Glass (it's not a cop-out i swear)
03. 6 a.m.
04. confidence
05. Dinner in Jefferson City, the first time we got to hang out after I really got to know you.
06. a mule, you take everything on and plow through
07. Just how you manage to take it all on.


Illiana Celia Quimbaya
01. Your interests, you're so involved in studying and learning about the world.
02. The Man Who Wasn't There
03. 4 p.m.
04. transparent
05. The caterpillar in McAllister Park
06. owl
07. That you show so much of yourself, but seem to be so much more.













Christina,
01. I like, well, you, you are the best friend I have to talk to about just about any personal or professional problem I run into. That list is very small.
02. My Wife is an Actress
03. 1:30 a.m.
04. elusive
05. DC, definitely the whole getting miserably lost in a lemon bit
06. rabbit
07. How you manage to be so versatile





Kellie,
01. How strong you are, I sense a theme here, but it's true. You had the guts to stand up to that which won't be named.
02. What You Are/Keeping the Faith
03. 11 p.m.
04. confidence
05. The good ol' days at the 'Tales, few they were but fun with the staff, if not with the faculty sponsor who won't be named.
06. bobcat
07. How you stayed away from journalism for so long? And where you'll take it.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]